Hourly rate: USD 100
Sammie is currently a Senior UX writer at Condé Nast. She’s responsible for UX copy across Vogue sites and apps, the brand-wide sign-in experience that guides users through accounts and subscriptions, plus the CMS. Previously, she worked in #FinTech at Morningstar, Inc.
More about Sammie
Sammie’s career (so far!) has spanned FinTech to media publishing. At Condé Nast, Sammie is a part of the Vogue product design team that tackles all things digital fashion including the international Vogue Runway app. She also works on the Condé-wide subscription and account management user experience.
She’s become versed in mature design systems and comprehensive product ecosystem maintenance—and how UX writing should be involved in both. She’s particularly experienced in crafting voice and tone, a key area of interest and common struggle students face in the Fundamentals course.
As a content strategist at Morningstar, Inc., Sammie worked closely with economic analysts and behavioral scientists to translate their work into straightforward key learnings for investors. She advocated for product content strategy, and was able to transform her role into one that led and wrote content from a user-focused lens, rather than a marketing perspective. Way before then, Sammie graduated from the University of Chicago and happened to be Intuit’s very first content design intern!
Sammie’s experience can help coach you through:
- Your Fundamentals course questions and final project help
- Learning Figma, a critical design tool for product teams
- Transitioning your content strategy, copywriting, or marketing role into a UX Writing role
- UX writing in small spaces: writing for mobile apps
- Breaking into UX career entry points fresh out of college
- Crafting strong personalities, voice, and tone for digital products
- Working on the company design system as the product
Pick a date
Coaching Session: Sammie Spector
Price $100.00 60 minutes